Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer's Defects. All of our rings are made to the highest standards using quality materials and expert craftsmanship. If your ring cracks or breaks from accidental damage, it will also be replaced under our warranty terms. To request warranty work, simply Contact Us.
- Engraving and other customization fees are not covered by the warranty.
- Shipping fees and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Our rings are crafted from materials that cannot be resized or repaired. Rings sent for warranty work or size exchanges will almost always be completely replaced.
- The warranty strictly covers the ring, not the inlay. Inlay damage is considered normal wear and tear. Please be aware that some inlays are exposed and could be more prone to damage.
- There is a fee to replace any lost or damaged stones.
- Please note that the warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches, as our rings are scratch resistant, not scratch-proof.
- We are not responsible for any sentimental value of the original jewelry.
- If your ring style is no longer being manufactured, a similar style may be substituted.
- Any third party alterations to our rings will void the warranty.
14k Gold Ring Warranty Details. For our custom made 14k gold rings ($900 and up), there is a 25-35% warranty fee for each replacement. Replacement rings are made to order; as such, there is a waiting period between returning your ring and receiving the new one. Typically these rings are ready to ship in 3-12 weeks, although occasionally it may take longer.